This is a 12 hour shift, working 11am to 11pm
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of LRHC.
- The Registered Nurse in this department provides care for ages 0-30 Days Neonate, 1-12 Months Infant, 1-2 Yrs Toddler, 3-6 Yrs Early Child, 7-11 Yrs Child, 12-17 Yrs Adolescent, 18-39 Yrs Young Adult, 40-64 Yrs Adult and 65 Geriatric patients.
- Graduate of Professional School of Nursing, BSN preferred.
- Must hold a current license from the Missouri Board of Nursing.
- BLS required upon hire and ACLS required within six months of hire.
- NIH Stroke Scale certification required within 6 months of hire.
- ENPC and/or PALS within 6 months of hire.
- Shall be credentialed in trauma care (TNCC) within one 6 months of assignment documenting a minimum of eight (8) hours of trauma related continuing nursing education per year.
- Previous emergency, pre-hospital or critical care preferred.
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA.